- Doarn CR, Latifi R, Hadeed GJ, Haxhihamza K, Bekteshi F, Lecaj I. “Third Intensive Balkan Telemedicine and e-Health Seminar: A Meeting Summary.” Telemedicine and e-Health: 15(4); 386-93. 2009
- Latifi R, Merrell RC, Doarn CR, Hadeed GJ, Bekteshi F, Lecaj I, Boucha C, Hajdari F, Hoxha A, Koshi D, de Leonni Stanonik M, Berisha B, Novoberdaliu K, Imeri A, Weinstein RS. “’Initiate–Build–Operate–Transfer’”—A Strategy for Establishing Sustainable Telemedicine Programs in Developing Countries: Initial Lessons from the Balkans”.Telemedicine and e-Health: 15:10; 1-14. 2009
- Weinstein RS, Lopez AM, Krupinski E, Beinar SJ, Holcomb M, McNeely RA, Latifi R, Barker G. “Integrating Telemedicine and Telehealth: Putting It All Together.” Stud Health Technol Inform: 23-38, IOS Press. 2008.
Latifi R, Muja S, Bekteshi Fl, Merrell RC. “The Role of Telemedicine and Information Technology in the Redevelopment of Medical Systems: The Case of Kosova.” Telemedicine and e-Health. 2006.
- Latifi R, Muja SH, Bekteshi F, Reinicke M. “Use of Information Technology to Improve Quality of Healthcare: Kosova’s Telemedicine Project and International Virtual e-Hospital as an Example.” Stud Health Technol Inform; 159-168, IOS Press. 2004.
- Latifi R, Bekteshi F, Ziemba M. “Telemedicine for Trauma and Emergencies: How to do it – Step by Step.” Second Intensive Balkan Telemedicine and e-Health Seminar: Tirana, Albania, October 21-23, 2007.Journal of Telemedicine & e-Health. January/February 2008.
- Latifi R, Muja Sh, Bekteshi F, Reinicke M. “The Impact of the Telemedicine Project of Kosova in the Balkans Reaches Far Beyond the Telemedicine Applications.” ATA annual meeting, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, May 2 – 5, 2004.
- Latifi R, Muja S, Bekteshi F, Reinicke M. “Telemedicine Centre of Kosova and International Virtual e-Hospital Network at the End of First Phase of Development: Ahead of the Game.” 8th International Conference on the Medical Aspects of Telemedicine. Tromsø, Norway. September 2003.
- Latifi R. “Three Examples of Telemedicine in Extreme Conditions: Arizona, Alaska and Kosova- A Brief Overview.” Second Intensive Balkan Telemedicine and e-Health Seminar: Tirana, Albania, October 21-23, 2007. Journal of Telemedicine & e-Health. January/February 2008.
- Latifi R. “Can Virtual Reality Help Reduce Brain Drain in Developing Countries: Kosova as an Example. ATA Meeting, May, 2006
- Latifi, R. Case Report: Kosova. International Telecommunication Union Report on Application of Telecommunication in Health Care. Ed. National Institute of Information and Communications Technology, Japan. pp. 202-207, October, 2005.
- Latifi R. Microsoft Scientific Award Recipient, “The Role of Disruptive Technology in Redevelopment of Medical Systems: Telemedicine of Kosova as an Example.” 10th Congress of the International Society for Telemedicine and eHealth and the 2nd Congress of the Brazilian Council of Telemedicine and Telehealth, Sao Paulo, Brazil, October 23-26, 2005.
- Latifi R. “International Virtual e-Hospital Initiative, The International Trade Event and Conference for eHealth.” Telemedicine and Health ICT, Luxembourg, April 6-8, 2005
- Latifi R. “Establishing Telemedicine in Third World Countries: Kosova as an Example.” Eur J Res; 7 (Suppl):43, 2002.
- Latifi R, Doarn CR, Merrell RC. Kosova’s International Virtual e-Hospital: Putting it all together.Telemedicine and e-Health: 7(2); 139; 2001.
A: Publikime ku autorë ose bashkë-autorë është stafi i QKTK-së
B: Publikime rreth Programit të Telemjekësisë në Kosovë